Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:04:46 -0700

Hi Sandy,

Boy, I don't know. If it belongs to Perrin C, that would make perhaps four
marriages attributed to him which, of course, is not unreasonable. Perrin
Jr was still alive in 1880 so he's a possibility, but it seems unlikely.

And I'm still stumped by this census entry:

1850 > ILLINOIS > CALHOUN > ILLINOIS
Series: M432 Roll: 99 Page: 306

Perrin Cooley 27 Farmer MO
Harriet Cooley 19 IL
Edward Cooley 18 MO

Hope you don't mind that I copy the list. Two or three of Perrin C's
descendants arre monitoring. They'd be interested in this marriage.

-Michael