Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:46:24 -0700

Great to hear from you Nancy! Too bad you guys can't make it to the event.
I'd love to meet you both. And I'm glad to know that you're getting into
this stuff! It's so much fun!

I think the following is important to the Wood connection:

Peran Cooly 39 M day laborer MO
Polly " 25 F KY
Harriet 4 F MO
Sarah Wood 55 F KY
James " 20 M day laborer MO

Do you know anything more about Nellie? Evidently, Perrin was married to,
or at least "partnered" to, Mary (Polly) Woods.

It gets curiouser and curiouser. Who knows, maybe there's another old
letter in Dennis Young's Tallant archive that will provide a clue:

http://www.eskimo.com/~day/cooley/docs/index.htm

-Michael