Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Julie <lulerianiel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:57:01 -0700

One of the things that confuses me most about Margaret and Perrin is that on their marriage record not only is she a Cooley, but the date is long after they've been married and had children ( Joseph and Patrick Albert)

I am trying to have my mother order a birth certificate for Albert so we might get his mothers full name

Sent from my iPhone