Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Julie <lulerianiel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:51:42 -0700

I have found some new information on his son, ( Patrick Albert)including a name change and second marraige. I will try to get you this information in the next week or so.
If I remember correctly, if you look at the 1910 census in Montana it states number of marriages and children born and living. Margaret is the only wife I have definite records of, the previous wives possibly but with other Perrins in the area I cannot be sure.

I also have a photo of him with his wife and Albert ( thank you Joel! )

Julie

Sent from my iPhone