Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Julie <lulerianiel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:56:34 -0700

Joel sent me a photo of Perrin and Margaret and Albert a couple of years ago, he also had some pictures of Albert's daughter, my great grandmother. After that I found some photos of Albert and his first wife in my grandmother's box of pictures of Albert, but none of his parents or siblings. I'll scrounge those up and send them to you.

There is also a photo of a woman listed as Joseph and Albert's sister, Nellie. I believe she is the sister referred to on Albert's military application. She has to have been from one of Perrins previous marriages Since she's not on any census I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone