Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Julie <lulerianiel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:39:54 -0700

I would love to get the full story there.

Their son, Patrick Albert is listed in the 1910 census there as well, one his name is "Princes". I thought it was another person named Francis for a long time until I found his death record, his second wife's death record and their tombstone all with the same name. His death record lists his father as Perrin and birthdates and occupation match up so I know it's him. Bizarre. You can find the death certificates on Missouri Digital Heritage website. And if you google the cemetery it says he is buried in it has a photo of their stone.

Sent from my iPhone