Re: Perrin Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:32:37 -0700

findagrave.com says this:

--quote--
Birth: Jan. 21, 1820
Death: Apr. 28, 1912

According to the State of Montana death certificate, Perrin C. Cooley was
married to Margaret A.(nee Reed) Cooley.

Inscription:
CO. H.
2 NEB. CAV.

Burial:
Forestvale Cemetery
Helena
Lewis and Clark County
Montana, USA
Plot: Glendale

Created by: Tami G.
Record added: Jul 29, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 74129392
--endquote--

But his death record says nothing of the sort.

Perhaps they renewed their wedding vows--or, perhaps, never really married
before and had reason to legalize it.

-Michael