[Fwd: 2012 Officer-Cooley Family Reunion]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:51:20 -0800

Thought I'd forward this on. These Cooleys are descendants of John's son
Joseph and grandson (through James) Cornelius.

Some other news: I've been asked to speak at the Cooley Family Association
of America (CFAA) reunion in July at DC. Perhaps some of you can make it.
It would be great to meet you. And I've started a genealogy club at
Humboldt State University. Among other things, I'm hoping the club can
encourage the HSU library to acquire resources. (There's next to nothing
up here!)

So, does anyone else have any news?