Re: [Fwd: 2012 Officer-Cooley Family Reunion]

From: William White <billdiniwhite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:51:38 -0400

Hi Michael. Since I live about 30 miles from DC, I might attend the CFAA
reunion in July. However, I can't find an exact place or date or that the
reunion will be held. If you could forward the info, I would appreciate
it.

I'm a descendant of Jemima Cooley who married Thomas Kirkland White in
Green county, Ky in 1800.

Bill White