Re: Sarah Matthews m Cooley

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:19:22 -0800

I was just doing some random searching and came across this interesting
little site

http://lucysfamilytree.com/james.cfm?aId=12582508-C29B-57E0-81553F57FF8DDE15

A bit of Rowan/Surry/Stokes history, with a lot of abstracts as they
relate to the James family,
including several mentions of John and Edward Cooley. So far I haven't
found any Matthews, but
there are Doaks and Hannahs and other names that might catch your eye.
Or at least something
to bookmark for later investigation.

Jim