Re: Sarah Matthews m Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:57:01 -0800

Shoot. I received the wrong volume of "Maury County Cousins" today through
interlibrary loan -- 1971 instead of 1967. The librarian said they
probably did that because the earlier volume may be non-circulating.
She'll find out. If true, she'll request a photocopy of the index so that
I will know what pages to request.

In any case, it will probably take a few weeks. If anyone has an idea for
accessing the book, please try. I've emailed the Maury county TN Genweb
coordinator and posted to a couple of lists at genforum. There have not
yet been any responses.

Maury County Cousins; Bible and Family Records, 1967, by the Maury County
(TN) Historical Society. Apparently, it says that the mother of William
Matthews Cooley was Sarah Matthews.

-Michael