[Fwd: Re: Amy widow of Jonathan]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:49:32 -0700

This is the first of two emails I'm forwarding. I think they answer the
question. But why were Jonathan and Amy in separate locations--or is that
the right Jonathan in TN? Could he be he died and Amy moved the family to
MO just in time to get counted there, too.

Anyway, it looks very clear that Jonathan and Amy were married....