RE: [Fwd: Re: Amy widow of Jonathan]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:37:05 -0700

Yes, Jonathan was certainly dead by 1844. But because Amy is the head of
the household in 1840 can we assume that she was in fact a widow at that
time.

I think we all agree that WMC had a son named Jonathan and that a Jonathan
and Amy had the children we've discussed. I'm wondering two things: were
there two Jonathans that we may be confusing with one another? If there
were two, which Jonathan is found on the 1830 and 1840 census for Henry
county TN? If it's Amy's Jonathan, why are they in two households?

-Michael