[Fwd: One more thing]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:50:57 -0700

Beverly's second email. Does anyone know who AJC Cooley in 1840 MO was?

-Micheal

Subject: One more thing
From: "Beverly Webster" <hbk3_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, October 31, 2011 3:12 pm
To: "Cooley Michael" <michael_at_newsummer.com>

Just for your information.

Marshall County, Kentucky became a county in June of 1842 from the
northern half of Calloway County, KY. Anything bought before June
1842 would be recorded in Murray, Calloway County, KY. All the
records of Marshall County, KY from June 1842 through 29 February
1948 were destroyed by a fire in the County Court Clerk's office on
the court square (deeds, mortgages, marriage licenses, etc). The
people of Marshall County were asked to bring in their old records to
help replace those that were destroyed by the fire.

Jonathan Cooley died before 02 March 1842.

--This note was sent to me along with the other materials.

I have no doubt that this Jonathan and Amy were from Stewart/Henry
Co., TN but will try to piece some dates together later.

Beverly