RE: [Fwd: Re: Amy widow of Jonathan]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 19:17:15 -0700

Brad,

I assume that you had intended this (and the next message) to go to the
list, so I'm forwarding both.

If that's your Jonathan on the 1840 TN census then, I would guess, that
would be him on the 1830 TN census.

Yes, we do believe that Jonathan was the son of WMC. He's mentioned here:
http://ancestraldata.com/Notes/index.cgi?1229380138+/ahnentafel/256/lineages/johncooley-desc.html

But the Henry co TN Jonathan raises the question as to whether there were
two Jonathans that we could be confusing with one another.

Brad, do you have any Cooley cousins that would be willing to yDNA test? :)
(I'm beginning to feel a little like Count Dracula: "I vant tyur blood.")

-Michael