Re: Birth date for James Cooley that married Jane White

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:35:11 -0500

Is this list below supposed to be the children for James Cooley, son of
John?

I have William Cooley born 1818 as John Cooley's son. John was the son of
Joseph and brother to James. This William Cooley was my 3rd great
grandfather.

The lists I have shows James' son, William W. as born in 1804. This is a
good time to fine- tune some of our lists. This new site is already being
very helpful for families to compare our lists and see if we can match
the children with the correct parents.

Does someone have a copy of the letters of James' administration and if so
could they be shared? I'm not certain what that refers to. Please
enlighten me.
Jane