Re: Birth date for James Cooley that married Jane White

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:23:49 -0700

Jane,

We talked about it in previous emails. These are sons of James (-1821).
Here are Sandra's scans (and her transcriptions, apparently):

http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate1.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate2.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate3.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate4.tif

Joseph had a grandson, William C Cooley (1818-1891).

James's William: William W Cooley (1818- MO) m1 ___ m2 Sarah Ann Ballinger

-Michael