Morman War 1838

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:53:17 -0700

This would not have been the conflict in which Arthur Kirgan said his half
brother, Michael Cooley, had died in. That might have been the war in
1857-58. And I think I posted this on the old list, and have it somewhere
on my online notes. But since we're talking about these families, here it
is again:

http://www.caulleyscorner.com/MissouriMilitaryLists/MormonA-D.txt

COOLEY, AARON Capt. Hiram Stanley's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, CHRISTOPHER Capt. James H. Casey's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, HARRISON Capt. George Withers' 2nd Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, J. Capt. Samuel G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, JACKSON Capt. Winfrey E. Price's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, P. Capt. Samuel G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLEY, PERRAN Capt. L. G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, BENJAMIN Capt. Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, BENJAMIN Capt. Lewis Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, BENJAMIN Capt. Theophilus Newbold's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, FRANKLIN Capt. Winfrey E. Price's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, HARRISON Capt. Oliver P. Moss' Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, JOHN Capt. L. G. Johnson's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, M. Capt. Lewis Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, M. Capt. Theophilus Newbold's Company Mounted Volunteers
COOLY, MATHIAS Capt. Gilstrap's Company Mounted Volunteers