Re: Morman War 1838

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:12:24 -0700

Nancy,

The photo of the three of them looked familiar to me. Joel might have sent
it on to me once. If so, it's hiding out in the INBOX somewhere.

The wedding photo sounds like a beauty!

I have Woods ancestors who ended up in Iowa. I would be interesting to see
if they connect. Considering that Daisy's mother might have been Polly
Wood, I wonder if she married a cousin--common, of course, back then.

-Michael