Re: Morman War 1838

From: Cooleyjoel <cooleyjoel_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:56:32 -0700

We have Nellie Woods' daughter as Daisy Woods, thenBriggs, then Earickson later on.

Michael, when these photos went on Ancestry we assumed you had them too. Wrong assumption but glad you have them now. We have the originals. The wedding photo of P.C. And Margaret is 2 and a half feet tall but we will get a copy to you...eventually.

Nancy Cooley

Sent from my iPad