Re: Old Bailey Court Records for John Cooley & Alexander M'Donald,

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:25:13 -0700

Mary, this is what I have on the Matthews family:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/257/

Note that Mussendine has apparently since been proven to be of another
family. I've simply copied the group as I found it.

I like Tandy's marriage to a Hill. :) It's another of the Caroline county
/ Townsfork families. See my info about the Hills here:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/caroline2townfork.html

-Michael