Re: 1789 Land Grant of John Cooley, Stokes County, NC

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:23:33 -0700

Thank you, Michael! I'm glad to know where I can find them. I don't want
to waste time (actually, my eyes) working on ones that are already done! I
am working on deciphering one in 1809 concerning James Matthews, deceased &
his executors Tandy Matthews & Joseph Hollingsworth/Hollinsworth. I assume
this would be a possible brother to Sarah Matthews. It really is difficult
to decipher - so I may put out what I have and see if anyone can figure out
the ?s that I have.

Mary C