Re: [Fwd: George W Cooley]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:18:28 -0700

I've just found the death for Jonathan Lycurgus Cooley's son, Richard:

http://vitals.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ca/death/search.cgi

California Death Records:

Name: COOLEY, RICHARD MONROE
Birth date: 07/11/1879
Mother's maiden name: PARKS
Father's surname: COOLEY
Sex: M
Birth place: OKLAHOMA
Death place: KERN
Death date: 08/16/1950
Age: 71 yrs

His son, Robert Lee Cooley, died in Kern county in 1969.

-Michael