Re: [Fwd: George W Cooley]

From: Beverly Webster <hbk3_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:39:07 -0700

I don't have a birth date for his brother, Jonathan, who died in 1842
in KY. But his son Jonathan L. was born in 1842 according to his
California Death Certificate.

One of brother Jonathan's early children, Geraldine, was born in abt
1819. Don't have a sourced death date yet.

I always try to name his son Jonathan L. I have never seen a middle
name for brother Jonathan.

Jonathan would have been a ggggrandfather to my husband. We may never
find his son, James B.

Beverly