Re: Hamil's "A Story of Pioneering"

From: William White <billdiniwhite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:19:50 -0400

The DNA is mentioned again in the comments below. I'm thinking of getting
one, but don't know which vendor that I might use. The two that I know
exist is Ancestry.com and the National Geographic. Does anybody have any
thoughts or recommendations about the vendor that I should choose? I'm
assuming that it would be best to sign up for the maximum number of markers
with whichever vendor that I contract with. Thanks.

Bill White