Re: Hamil's "A Story of Pioneering"

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:12:13 -0700

I always recommend ftdna.com. They have the largest database and its
available to the public.

Of course, you would be testing for the Whites, rather than the Cooleys.
This is their White database:

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/white/default.aspx?section=yresults

I'd be happy to answer question off-list.

-Michael