Re: Hamil's "A Story of Pioneering"--DNA testing

From: Jeanette Pollard <jpollard_at_hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:05:16 -0400

Hi Bill,
I bought the 37 marker yDNA test from www.familytreedna.com for $119 on a special over the summer. I see the same test is $169 now. It was what we used to find that William M. Cooley from Stewart County, TN was related to the John Cooley family of Stokes County,NC and Casey County, KY. They mailed it to the male descendent who had volunteered and I got the results back for the first 12 markers in a month and the rest in another 2 weeks.

  Bill White