Hamil's "A Story of Pioneering"

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:01:11 -0700

I've spent the last couple of weeks working on this. It's 45 megs long so
it may take a while to download. I probably won't be available to answer
questions until tonight or tomorrow. Here's the first paragraph of my
intro:

--quote--
Other than photocopies of a dozen or more pages, I have never seen a copy
of Lura Coolley Hamil's 1955 posthumously-published book, A Story of
Pioneering. Previous inter library loan requests found no circulating
copies. But I recently placed another ILL request through Humboldt State
University, where I am now attending classes. What I received from the
Lincoln Presidential Library in Springfield was an unexpected surprise:
Hamil's original 1932 manuscript!
--endquote--

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/Hamil_Manuscript.html