Re: John Cooley m Jane White

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:49:18 -0700

Thanks, Jane! Have you found her in 1900?

Of course, either James or Joseph would have had children born in KY. I'm
having trouble, though, finding much on James there.

Sorry if this is a shocker but I think it needs to be worked out. If it
can be shown that the Letters of Administration were drawn up in the
1830s, that would pretty much nail it-- unless I'm misinterpreting
something! I'm always ready to listen to that possibility!

-Michael