Re: John Cooley m Jane White

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:03:45 -0700

Maybe I am misinterpreting it! There are double negatives in the logic in
the legalese.

Here are scans that Sandra (what a gal!) sent to me a couple of years ago.
Thoughts?

http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate1.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate2.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate3.tif
http://ancestraldata.com/photos-other/256/jamescooley-probate4.tif

The Judge moved to Columbia in 1817 (about 21 years old). It's possible he
could have been a judge by his mid-twenties. Also, Jane would have been
referred to as Jane Tuttle if these were written up after 1833. Looks like
I need some help on this one. :)

-Michael