[List] Cooley Documents

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Mon May 14 15:41:37 PDT 2007

Sorry, Sandy, I had meant to adrress that question to Shirley. (And I had
meant the John Cooley who she's descended from.) But it's good to know that
you're looking too. :)

Shirley, you mentioned that James had a son named Absolam. Do you know any
more about him? That name makes me think of the MA Cooleys.

-Michael

On Mon, 14 May 2007 14:37:33 -0700 (PDT), Sandra Stanton wrote