[List] Cooley Documents

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Mon May 14 10:19:02 PDT 2007

Ah, yes, the Lakeport Cooley. I remember now. My father's mother lived in
Lakeport as a child during the 1910s.

Sandy, have you found any obits for John's children?

I'd like to encourage everyone on the list to post info about their earliest
Cooleys. Who knows what help may be lurking out there.

-Michael

On Mon, 14 May 2007 08:31:08 -0400, Shirley Wilcox wrote