[List] My updated yDNA results are in

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sat May 12 18:56:39 PDT 2007

Excellent. I must have the Relative Genetics data for you at my webpage:
http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/ydna.html

-Michael

On Sat, 12 May 2007 16:28:36 -0700, Cooley wrote

<http://www.ysearch.org/foreigndata_start.asp?providerkey=57597&pin=G2473&lastname=Cooley&country=Unknown+Origin&haplo=-&email=michael_95073@yahoo.com&L1=13&L2=24&L3=15&L4=0&L5=11&L6=11&L7=13&L8=12&L9=12&L10=10&L11=13&L12=11&L13=30&L14=15&L15=9&L16=9&L17=11&L18=11&L19=23&L20=14&L21=20&L22=34&L23=12&L24=13&L25=15&L26=16&L27=0&L28=0&L29=0&L30=11&L31=11&L32=19&L33=21&L34=16&L35=15&L36=17&L37=17&L38=34&L39=38&L40=13&L41=11>

<http://www.familytreedna.com/ftdnatip.aspx?res=STR&tokitnum=57597&fromkitnum=N3690&gd=0>

<http://www.familytreedna.com/ftdnatip.aspx?res=PP3&tokitnum=57597&fromkitnum=N3690&gd=1>

<http://www.familytreedna.com/ftdnatip.aspx?res=PP5&tokitnum=57597&fromkitnum=N3690&gd=2>