[List] My updated yDNA results are in

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sat May 12 10:44:19 PDT 2007

I don't think I needed to be logged in to see this:

http://www.familytreedna.com/6markers.aspx?kit=57597&code=G2473

Don: I've forgotten how to update Parker's page. Can you forward that info on
to me? If I compared accurately, it looks like we have two additional
mismatches: DYS607 (15) and GATAH4 (11). That means we match 34 out of 37
markers. I'm not sure how that stacks up but doing a search on the phrase "34
out of 37 matches" I came up with this comment:

http://www.electricscotland.com/mackenzie/dna.htm

--quote--
Mackenzie/McKenzie Surname DNA Project
I have 34 out of 37 matches with my own 4th McKenzie cousin. This tallies with
the odds that we relate at that distance.
--endquote--

And I believe we're related at a considerably greater distance. (Our common
ancestor was born about 270 years ago. Remarkable.)

-Michael