[List] Cooley Documents

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Thu May 10 19:37:28 PDT 2007

Hi Dennis,

First, a very -big- thank you for making these documents available!

I've looked at 4 or 5 so far, including the Moses Cooley docs. Do you think
that he and Mildred were on to something by considering that his Daniel Cooley
and her James (Alvin) Cooley were closely related? Have you seen anything to
indicate whether Daniel was Daniel Jr Cooley(1786-1832)? That man is said to
have married Elizabeth Hardwick. Moses says his great grandfather married
Betsy Spurlock.

Thanks,
Michaely

On Wed, 09 May 2007 23:04:52 -0700, Dennis A. Young wrote