[List] More on James Cooley

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sun Apr 22 09:47:56 PDT 2007

Yes, I am aware of the handwritten portions. Certainly, you can't get to the
end without going through the beginning. Perhaps I'll transcribe it one day
but it will be tough going as it's somewhat difficult to read. That's why I
transcribed only the letters yesterday. It was done quickly and immediately
uploaded and announced. I thought it might be useful to someone. The point,
really, is to get this stuff online so that others can benefit from them.

-Michael

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:29:19 -0400, Shirley Wilcox wrote