[List] More on James Cooley

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Sun Apr 22 05:29:19 PDT 2007

I too looked at the on-line copy. If you look several pages prior to the
typed letter you see a handwritten document that the archivist was
looking at when the letter was typed. It was the handwritten document
that told me what the typed copy probably said.

I'm sorry I missed the pension numbers. I'll go back and look at William
Wright's pension.

Shirley