[List] Boyle county KY Cooleys

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Thu Mar 15 18:43:47 PDT 2007

Boyle county is immediately above Casey and borders Marion on its west. The
Rolling Fork appears to leave Marion County into the lower portion of Boyle
and then heads south into Casey. I have often wondered if our Cooleys could
have been there but have only now looked--and found one in 1900:

This is the Oscar Raymond Cooley, son of Stephen L Cooley and grandon of Reuben.

1900  >  KENTUCKY  >  BOYLE  >  MITCHELLSBURG PCT
Series: T623  Roll: 509  Page: 42

Cooley, Raymond, May 1874 KY
" Susan, wife
" Clark, son

On the same page is a Mary Cooley and family. I wonder if that could be
Cornelius's widow?

Sandy Stanton added Raymond's death certificate at
http://johncooley.net/Notes/index.cgi?1167836062