[List] Boyle county KY Cooleys

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 15 21:22:11 PDT 2007

Actually quite a few of the Cooleys lived in Boyle
County.
 Andy J. the son of George and Catherine Lineberry
Cooley died in Boyle County 26 Feb 1917.
 Cordelia Roller Cooley died in Danville, Boyle county
on 10 Mar 1924.

Only two that I can think of right now --- probably
because I have their death certificate in front of me.
 I ordered them from a guy who charges $1.00 each and
they just arrived today.

Sandy