[List] Cornelius Cooley & Tennessee Militia

Cooley cool.hg.r1a at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:48:10 PDT 2007

Hi Michael:

I think this is a possibility. I noticed an Ens. Cornelius Cooley mentioned
in the book below. Have you seen it? Do you think Cornelius could have died
in Battle of New Orleans in 1815?

-Don

   Home <http://www.genealogical.com/> » Record of Commissions of Officers
in the Tennessee Militia,
1796-1815<http://www.genealogical.com/products/Record%20of%20Commissions%20of%20Officers%20in%20the%20Tennessee%20Militia%201796-1815/3865.html>
*Record of Commissions of Officers in the Tennessee Militia, 1796-1815

*Mrs. John T. Moore
    <http://www.genealogical.com/products/Record%20of%20Commissions%20of%20Officers%20in%20the%20Tennessee%20Militia%201796-1815/index.php?main_page=wantlist_add&products_id=644>

  Published: *1942-1950,*

Reprinted: *1977*

Item #: *GPC3865*

Over 7,000 men commissioned as officers in the Tennessee Militia between
1796 and 1815 are listed in this work. Arranged alphabetically by surname
under each county (the indexes make name finding easy), there is given for
each officer his rank, date of commission, and his militia company or
regiment.

This volume is available in our Family Archive CD Early Tennessee
Settlers<http://www.genealogical.com/products/Early%20Tennessee%20Settlers/7511.html>