[List] Sandra Stanton's deed transcriptions

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sun Mar 4 21:10:02 PST 2007

Some great stuff. I was kind of hoping beyond hope that Sandy could find some
exchange of land between William Cooley and the Casey County Cooleys. (You may
remember that I've been trying to tie in the William M Cooley of Stewart
County TN to the William Mathews Cooley of Stokes County NC.) However, what
she found does prove that the William of Stewart County is the same found in
Washington County.

Five Washington County Deeds:
http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/WashingtonCoKY.html

Sandy, please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks for all your
contributions!