[List] Kentucky Tax Lists

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Sun Mar 4 18:51:44 PST 2007

Thank you Sandra for sharing these lists. There are many names that are
repeated in the various lists. Perhaps it would be useful for the group
to look at these lists and identify the people. We may find we don't
always come to the same conclusions and we may need to reanalyze our
thought processes.

Shirley