[List] 1850 census IA

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sat Mar 3 10:29:29 PST 2007

Certainly, this is stronger evidence than I had for Thomas, which was based on
a note for which I had no source. And it explains why I'm unable to find
Armstrong on later census records. I'm going to go with this, at least for
now. Charles has agreed to have his Y chromosome tested. That will tell us for
sure if he belongs to the same family.

Thanks,
Michael

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:15:42 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote