[List] 1850 census IA

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Sat Mar 3 10:42:50 PST 2007

The other thing about this that fits is that James stated on the 1856 census
that he had been in Iowa for 16 years. Edward also stated that he had been
there for 16 years. Thomas arrived c1850 and there's no other reasonable place
to put James. To my mind, that definitely ties him into Edward's family. It
hadn't occurred to me that the "A." could be Armstrong. Perhaps his service
record has more info. I'll suggest to Charles that he obtain a copy.

Thanks again.

-Michael

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:15:42 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote