[List] 1850 census IA

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Fri Mar 2 23:42:12 PST 2007

Hi Shirley,

Thanks. I think this is precisely what I was looking for:

--quote--
Armstrong Cooley in the household of Edward at Caldwell is probably James
Armstrong Cooley who m. Elmira Moreland
--enquote--

That could very well be the parents of Charles Edward Cooley, the grandfather
of Charles Cooley now living in Italy. Do you have additional information that
he is the Armstrong, son of Edward? My theory that James's father was Thomas
was not panning out. This makes perfect sense.

This would be an appropriate time to tell everyone about some additional
functionality at the John Cooley website, particularly the "Y" page. Every
name on the list is now a link to notes:
http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/y-desc.html . An index to current
notes is at http://johncooley.net/Notes/summary.cgi . If any of you would like
to add notes, just ask me for an account.

-Michael

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:40:27 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote