[List] Fw: Cooleys

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Thu Feb 15 18:07:31 PST 2007

I can't vouch for it. I just made a quick comparison of the 1860 census
of Brunswick, Chariton Co., MO, p353 with the 1850 census of Adair Co.,
MO, p3, since Karen said she didn't have anything earlier than 1860. I
assume that was the 1860 family she was talking about. I'm not familiar
with this group.

Shirley