[List] Fw: Cooleys

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Fri Feb 16 08:42:33 PST 2007

Looking a little more closely at it, her William is the one showing in
Missouri Twp, Chariton County 1860. The 1850 Adair county Cooleys are
certainly the Thomas and William showing in Brunswick Twp, Chariton County in
1860. But thanks, Shirley, for looking. And it looks like I have info I didn't
previous have, which will go onto my "Y" page.

-Michael

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:07:31 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote