[List] Is William Copley William Cooley?

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 15 07:06:31 PST 2006

Michael,
You might be right about the o and p keys and it might
just be a typing error. I went back and looked at the
deed to see if Copley was typed in the deed twice to
give us some idea if it was a typing error.
Unfortunately Copley was only mentioned once.

http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ky/washington/deeds/gray191gdd.txt