[List] Is William Copley William Cooley?

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Thu Dec 14 23:10:19 PST 2006

Hi Sandy,

I see what you're saying; the film is the transcription, not the original. It
occurs to me that if it is a typo it might not have occured because the clerk
thought the second 'o' looked like a 'p' but that the 'p' key is next to the 'o'.

Hmmmm.....well, maybe I'll need to go to Washington county too. It could be
somewhat a pivotal document. Not in so much that it would prove a relationship
between WQilliam and the others. Just knowing that he may have been on that
land would be exciting to me.

-Michael

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:18:10 -0800 (PST), Sandra Stanton wrote