[List] Reuben Cooley in 1830 and 1840 census

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 12 07:40:28 PST 2006

I, also, think this Reuben Cooley should be listed as
a child of John with a note that it isn't proven, but
just circumstantial evidence. Without record previous
to 1863 in Marion County, I don't think we will ever
be able to document much about Reuben unless we find a
descendant with bible records, letters etc. We will
keep looking I am sure.
Sandy